There is a good news for International LG G4 users.Now they can Download Official CM13 ROM For LG G4 (H815).Team CM has released the official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 ROM for international LG G4.Just follow the guide below to Download & Install / Flash Official CM13 ROM For LG G4 (H815)
This CM 13 ROM is an official ROM and developed by Team CM.The ROM is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and currently in nightly.It means you will receive updates every day.The ROM is safe to use as it’s an official release
→ Step By Step Guide to Download Official CM13 ROM For LG G4 (H815)
- Download & Install CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly On LG G4 H815
- How To Root LG G4 H815 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow 20A Firmware Update
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Download Official CM13 ROM For LG G4 (H815)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your International LG G4 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Install Download Official CM13 ROM For LG G4 (H815)
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Enable USB debugging option on your LG from Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- This is Only For International LG G4 H815 so don’t try on other variants
Download Official CM13 ROM For LG G4 (H815)
How to Install Guide
- First Download both CM 13 ROM and Gapps Zip Files from the download section above
- Then connect your device to PC via micro USB
- After that, transfer both files to internal memory of your LG G3 Verizon
- Now reboot to Recovery mode.
- Take a nandroid backup
- Then flash CM13 ROM and Gapps 6.0 from the recovery main menu–>>Install
- Now Clear cache and Clear Data
- Once Done!! Reboot your device from the recovery main menu–>>Rebboot system
- Fresh reboot may take up to 10 min so don’t panic
- Now you have Official CM 13 On your International LG G4
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.