Team CM released Official CyanogenMod 13 (CM13) For Motorola devices.Now Moto G 2013 (1st Gen) users can now Download Official CM13 ROM For Moto G 3G / 4G 1st Gen (2013 Original) code name Falcon & peregrine respectively and Install the ROM via TWRP or any other custom recovery.Don’t worry we will be sharing full step by step guide to Install / Flash Official CM13 ROM For Moto G 3G / 4G 1st Gen below
Original Moto G is one of the most selling Motorola phone ever.You can call it life saver of Motorola.There are many users who are currently using this Moto as their daily driver.Now there is a great news for them Now Official CM13 is available For both 3G and 4G variants.
The ROM is based On android 6.0 Marshmallow.The ROM is an official ROM & is developed by Team CyanogenMod.So it is safe to use.It is currently in Nightly that means there will be few bugs present but don’t worry you will receive updates every day which will fix those bugs.
So If you owned a Moto G 1st Gen 3G or 4G Variants, just follow the Step By Step Guide below to Download Official CM13 ROM For Moto G 3G / 4G 1st Gen & Install / Flash them via recovery
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Install / Flash Official CM13 ROM For Moto G 3G / 4G 1st Gen
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto G 1st gen while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- This is Only For Moto G (3G / 4G)
Download Official CM13 ROM For Moto G 3G / 4G 1st Gen
- First Of al,l download Both CM13 and Gapps Files to your PC (download the right ROM for Falcon or peregrine)
- Then connect your Moto G 2013 to the PC via USB
- Transfer both the Zip files to the internal memory of your device
- Now boot your Moto G 1st Gen to Recovery Mode
- Then flash CM13 ROM and Gapps 6.0 Via Custom recovery (Install Section)
- Then Clear cache and Clear Data.
- Reboot your device from Recovery Main menu (Press Reboot System)
- Done!!!Your Moto G 1st Gen should now have Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 (Android Marshmallow 6.0)
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
*If your Moto G 1st Gen is already in CyanogenMod ROM then don’t dirty Flash
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.