Now you can Download Official CM13 ROM for Nexus 7 2013 (Deb & Flo).Team CM has released Official CM13 Nightly for some android devices and Nexus 7 2013 (deb & flo) are among them.The download is available in CyanogenMod site.Don’t worry we will provide download link and step by step guide on How to download & Install Official CM13 ROM for Nexus 7 2013 (Deb & Flo)
This ROM is nightly that means you will receive update everyday.If you find any bugs then don’t worry because it will be fixed in future updates.And remember this is an official ROM developed by Team CM so it is safe to use.
→ Step By Step Guide to Flash Official CM13 ROM for Nexus 7 2013 (Deb & Flo)
- Download Official CM13 Rom for Verizon LG G3 vs985
- How to Download & Install Official CM13 Rom for Moto X 2014
- Download Official CM13 Rom for Oneplus One (bacon)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
*This is Only for Nexus 7 2013.Nexus 7 2013 LTE Model Codename Dev and Nexus 7 2013 wifi code name Flo
How to Safely Install Official CM13 ROM for Nexus 7 2013
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Nexus 7 2013 (LTE & WiFi) while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Install Official CM13 ROM for Nexus 7 2013
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Enable USB debugging option on your OPO from Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- This is Nexus 7 2013 LTE & WifI Don’t try On other variants
How to Install /Flash Official CM13 ROM for Nexus 7 2013 Android Marshmallow 6.0 (Deb & Flo)
Step By Step Guide
*If you have Nexus 7 2013 LTE (4G) then download the 1st ROM from the download section and if you have wifi, download the 2nd one
- Download official CM 13 nightly for Nexus 7 2013 and the appropriate Gapps 6.0 package from links given in the download section above and then transfer the files to internal memory of your device via USB
- Now reboot to Recovery mode. To boot into TWRP, first turn off your device and then press and hold volume down and power keys at the same time.
- It’s highly recommended that you perform a nandroid backup first.
- After performing the ROM backup, return to the TWRP main menu and tap the wipe button and select Advanced Wipe. Then select Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache.
- Now go back to the TWRP main menu or home screen and tap on the install option. Navigate to the ROM file and select it.
- Swipe the confirmation button to start installation and after ROM is installed do same for Gapps
- Once CM 13 and Gapps are installed, reboot to system.
- DONE!!! Your Google Nexus 7 (LTE & WiFi) should be running on Official CM 13 nightly Android Marshmallow 6.0.
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.