There is a good news for OnePlus One users now you can Download Official CM13 Rom for Oneplus One Android marshmallow 6.0 (bacon).Official CyanogenMod 13 Nightly is now available for OnePlus One.If you want to install the ROM on your Device then just follow the step by step guide below on How to Install / Flash Official CM13 Rom for Oneplus One (bacon).
This ROM is developed by team CM & is based on latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 Rom for Oneplus One (bacon) Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (official )
Before following the guide make sure that your OPO is rooted and you have the latest TWRP recovery.So that you can Flash / Install CM13 Rom for Oneplus One (bacon)via TWRP recovery.
- OnePlus One Rooting Guide How to Root Oneplus One On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Now Official CyanogenOS 13 OTA Update available For onePlus One.Manual installation Guide How To Download & Install Cyanogen OS 13 On OnePlus One
- Unofficial CM13 For OnePlus One How to install unofficial CM 13 On OnePlus one
Now there are many Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROMs available For OnePlus One.We have already Posted an article on that link is here–→Ultimate List Of Best Marshmallow ROMs For OnePlus One
Its, not an unofficial one, the ROM is developed by Team CM and its currently in nightly and that means you will receive updates every day.
→ Step By Step Guide to Flash Official CM13 Rom for Oneplus One (bacon)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Install Official CM13 Rom for Oneplus One (bacon)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus One (Bacon) while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Install Official CM13 Rom for Oneplus One (bacon)
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.(Above we shared the link to that tutorial)
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Enable USB debugging option on your OPO from Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- This is Only For OPO(Bacon) Don’t try On OnePlus 2
How to Install /Flash Official CM13 Rom for Oneplus One Android Marshmallow 6.0 (bacon)
Step By Step Guide
- Download official CM 13 nightly for Oneplus one and the appropriate Gapps 6.0 package from links given in the download section above and then transfer the files to internal memory of your device via USB
- Now reboot to Recovery mode. To boot into TWRP, first turn off your device and then press and hold volume down and power keys at the same time.
- It’s highly recommended that you perform a nandroid backup first.
- After performing the ROM backup, return to the TWRP main menu and tap the wipe button and select Advanced Wipe. Then select Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache.
- Now go back to the TWRP main menu or home screen and tap on the install option. Navigate to the ROM file and select it.
- Swipe the confirmation button to start installation and after ROM is installed do same for Gapps
- Once CM 13 and Gapps are installed, reboot to system.
- DONE!!! Your OnePlus One should be running on Official CM 13 nightly Android Marshmallow 6.0.
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.