If you are looking for a guide to download and Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Xperia Z5 Compact, then we have a great news for you.Sony Xperia Z5 Compact codenamed suzuran has now received the Official Lineage OS 14.1.The Official LOS 14.1 For Xperia Z5 Compact is now available for download.Here we are sharing a detailed guide to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Xperia Z5 Compact Via Lineage OS 14.1.
Sony Xperia Compact is a mid range android smartphone which was launched in September 2015. The phone comes with a 4.60-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.The device is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994) processor coupled with with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card.The Sony Xperia Z5 Compact packs a 23-megapixel primary camera and a 5.1-megapixel front camera for selfies.It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box and houses a 2700mAh non removable battery
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact is now a 2 year old device, but sony has updated the phone to Android 7.0 Nougat with latest security patches.But if you want some extra customization and features which are not available in the Stock ROM, then Lineage OS is the best ROM to use.If you are interested then follow the given guide to Download and Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Xperia Z5 Compact.
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM.Official Lineage OS 14.1 is based On Android 7.1 Nougat Source Code and Comes with all the Android 7.1 Nougat features with some extra customization options.These Custom ROMs give a fresh look to android and users have the full control of the system.Follow the simple guide to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Xperia Z5 Compact
About Android 7.1.2 Nougat:
The Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update is an incremental update that which comes with a number of bug fixes and optimizations.All the features from Android 7.0 and 7.1 are available in Android 7.1.2 Nougat.The performance and system stability is much improved with the latest update.One of the silent features introduced in 7.1.2 is fingerprint gestures
- [Download Links Added] Official Lineage OS 14.1.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Fairphone 2.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
- Official Lineage OS 14.1 For Xperia Z5 Compact
- Download Official GApps For Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Xperia Z5 Compact | Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.