In this guide, we gonna show you How to download and Install Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery on OnePlus 5. If you are the owner of OnePlus 5 and is looking for the custom Recovery to flash it on your OnePlus 5 then today you are in the right place, we are back with another guide where we will give you the download link of official 3.1.1 TWRP recovery. Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery for OnePlus 5
The OnePlus 5 ist a true successor to the OnePlus 3T, it is good in many ways. It has the new Snapdragon 835 processor, 8GB of RAM, a 16 MP and 20 MP dual camera setup, and much more.
Custom Recovery nowadays is very common everyone flashes any custom recovery TWRP or CWM just to install custom OMs and to flash flashable zip files. If you are too the custom ROMs lover and love to flash different custom ROMs to enjoy additional feature then I recommend you to install custom Recovery here in this guide we will show you how to download official TWRP recovery on your OnePlus 5.
- Make sure you own a OnePlus 5 with an unlocked bootloader. If your bootloader is locked, then do not proceed any further. Follow our guide to do the same within the matter of minutes How to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus 3(Same Guide)
- Ensure you have backed up your personal files. While this will not cost you any loss of data, it is always a good practice to back everything up.Guide
- Without at least 60% charge, don’t proceed with the process.
- You also need ADB and Fastboot installed on your Windows PC, alongside all the drivers.
- Lastly, download the latest and official version of TWRP recovery
Note:- This method will only work if you have older twrp installed on your OnePlus 5 Device. If you haven’t installed the old TWRP Recovery yet then refer to this guide -> How to install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 5
Download Official TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery for OnePlus 5
How to Install Official 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 5
- Copy the downloaded TWRP file on your mobile’s internal storage
- Now Boot your mobile into older TWRP recovery
- Tap on Install and select the file which you have copied in your internal storage.
- Swipe to flash it.
If you have any queries then please do ask in the comment section.