The South-Korean tech giant Samsung has recently released its latest and much-awaited flagship smartphones named Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra. All the Galaxy S20 lineup devices do come with flagship hardware specifications along with the cool new design overview. Most importantly, all the Galaxy S20 series models are running on the Android 10 on the top of One UI 2.0 out-of-the-box. It’s needless to say about the user experience and performance of the One UI skin on Samsung devices. Additionally, Galaxy S20 series devices do come with all-new One UI Home Launcher (v11.2.01.10) which is more smoother and stable than before. Now, if you also want to get a taste of One UI 2.1 Launcher on any of your Android devices, then download the APK file below.
As the title mentioned, the new One UI launcher APK has been ported from the Galaxy S20 lineup devices. Meanwhile, the previous generation Galaxy S10 series devices have already started receiving the same update officially. Although you’re running the latest One UI 2.1 stock firmware on your Galaxy devices, it’s highly recommended to install the latest One UI Home APK for stable performance. It brings some of the bug fixes and improvements as below:
1. Fixed an issue where Samsung Daily settings could not be retained
2. Fixed an error that occurred when restoring through Samsung Cloud
3. Apply other auxiliary measures for stability
4. Improved recent tablet application layout
Now, without waiting further, let’s grab the launcher APK file below.
Download One UI 2.1 Launcher APK
The Samsung Galaxy S20 series launcher comes with a new build v11.2.01.10 (noarch, Android 9.0+) of the Samsung One UI Home. The new launcher APK file supports all the Android 9 Pie or above running devices including the Galaxy S8 series, Galaxy Note 8 series, Galaxy S9 series, etc.
Steps to Install Launcher APK
- We assume that you’ve already downloaded the APK file from the link above.
- Head over to the File Manager and look for the file that you’ve just downloaded.
- Tap on the launcher APK file and it will open the installation wizard.
- Next, tap on Install > If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings.
- Then allow the app permissions, if prompted.
- Tap on the Install button of the One UI 2.1 Launcher again.
- Once done, tap on home button and set it as a default home launcher.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.