Finally OnePlus has started rolling out OnePlus 3/3T Oxygen OS 4.5.1 Stable OTA Update.Oneplus has already released official Android 8.0 Oreo Open beta for OnePlus 3T.OnePlus has also started working on the stable Oreo build (OxygenOS) for both the device and we are hping it will be released in coming weeks.We have both the full ROM as well as the OTA which you can download so that you can Manually Update OnePlus 3/3T To OxygenOS 4.5.1 (OOS 4.5.1)
Good News is the Latest OxygenOS 4.5.1 update for OnePlus 3/3T Has started rolling out. The OxygenOS 4.5.1 for OnePlus 3/3T rolling out via OTA and soon will be available for all.If your device is not rooted then you may have already received the OTA Update.Go to settings > about phone > software update.If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few more days or just follow the guide to manually Download and Install OnePlus 3/3T Oxygen OS 4.5.1 Stable OTA Update
OnePlus 3/3T Oxygen OS 4.5.1 Official Update:
The new OxygenOS 4.5.1 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 brings some General bug fixes and stability improvements.It also has some battery improvements too.Most of the issues which were present in the previous build are now fixed.So if you want to manually update your OnePlus 3/3T to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 4.5.1 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from the download below. Check below to know the changelogs of OxygenOS 4.5.1
Official Oreo Update Now available: Download OnePlus 3/3T Android 8.0 Oreo Update (OxygenOS 25/16)
OxygenOS 4.5.1 For OnePlus 3/3T (What’s New)
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3/3T users.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed on Windows and Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.1 for OnePlus 3/3T
- OxygenOS 4.5.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3/3T – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.1 OTA for OnePlus 3/3T – Coming Soon..
- Download OxygenOS Open Beta 24 and 15 for OnePlus 3 and 3T
How to Install the OxygenOS 4.5.1 On OnePlus 3/3T
For Non-Rooted users :
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings > Developer Option. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
3) Download the OxygenOS 4.5.1 for OnePlus 3/3T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
4) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
5) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
6) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
7) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
8) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
9) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.5.13 on OnePlus 3/3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
10) Now wait until the process completely and then Reboot the phone.Done!
1) Download OxygenOS 4.5.1 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
3) Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.Done!!!
For Rooted Users :
2) Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
3) Now wipe your cache files by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
4) Now, Go to Install and locate the OOS 4.5.13 Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
6) Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
7) Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOS 4.5.1 for OnePlus 3/3T in the comment section below.