Great News for OnePlus 3T owners/users as OxygenOs 4.0.0 has been released for OnePlus 3T with many amazing and different features.The good news is that we have the full firmawre file which you can download.Today in this guide you will be able to learn How to Download and Install OxygenOs 4.0.0 on OnePlus 3T.It has many new and different features So we recommend you to Install OxygenOs 4.0.0 on OnePlus 3T. OxygenOs 4.0.0 Update for OnePlus 3T
Update is not officially released that’s why changelog is not available but you can install this update using manual method this update OxygenOs 4.0.0 is based on Android 7 nougat so best part is that you can experience all new Nougat features in your OnePlus 3T. as i already told you this update is not officially release this is leaked update and it is based on Android Nougat so we must give it a try. let’s started OxygenOs 4.0.0 Update for OnePlus 3T
This is leaked version so it may contains bugs so please plan ahead and try it at your own risk. ( OxygenOs 4.0.0 Update for OnePlus 3T )
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- First Setup ADB & Fastboot on your windows or mac.Guide for Windows Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows / Guide For Mac How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3T, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices.
- You are not going to lose any data still take a proper backup of your apps and data.
- More than 60% battery is required.
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
[Leaked] Download OxygenOs 4.0.0 Update for OnePlus 3T
Download OxygenOS 4.0.0 for OnePlus3T
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL OXYGENOS 4.0.0 ON ONEPLUS 3T
- First of all you have to Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3T you can enable it by going to Settings > Developer Option ( You can enable Developer option by going to about phone then tap on build number 7 times. )
- Download the OxygenOS 4.0.0 Zip file on the internal memory of your device file (download section)
- Now reboot your OnePlus 3T into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once in recovery mode, Choose Install from ADB Sideload
- Then connect your OP3T to your computer
- Now open the command window from the ADB Folder.(Press Shift + Right click and open command window)
- Check whether your device is connected properly or not.Issue the following command
- If you can see your device’s details, then your device is properly connected and you are ready to flash the Firmware)
- Enter this command in CMD Window to start flashing OxygenOs 4.0.0
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device
- Done!! Your device should have the latest OxygenOS 4.0.0.
This is the full step by step guide to safely Install OnePlus 3T Oxygen OS 4.0.0 Firmware Update (Root/Non Root Users) Without Losing any data
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section.