The OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T have started receiving the latest January 2021 security patch update from the company via an OTA update.
Both the devices are receiving the Oxygen OS 10.3.8 update. The update has brought MemberShip version 220.127.116.11 to the devices. It has also updated the GMS package to 2020.09
The update brings January 2021 security patch, improved call performance, and some general fixes and improvements. You can check for the update manually by heading to Settings -> System -> System update -> Check for update.
OnePlus 6T and Nord N100 OxygenOS 10.3.8 – Changelog
- Updated MemberShip to 18.104.22.168
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.01
- Updated GMS package to 2020.09
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
Steps to Install OxygenOS 10.3.8 Update
Now, if in case, the update notification hasn’t arrived yet on your handset, then you should manually update the latest firmware by following the steps below.
Local Upgrade Method:
- Download the latest ROM upgrade zip package.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Go to device Settings -> System -> System Updates -> Tap on top right icon -> Local upgrade -> Tap on the downloaded firmware package -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, Tap on Restart.
- Update successful.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page