The Chinese smartphone manufacturer OnePlus has released another new update to its recently launched OnePlus 7 Pro flagship device model. OnePlus 7 Pro Android 10 update open beta 1 released officially. You can now download the OTA update on your handset which is based on OxygenOS 10 beta build.
If you’re running the OxygenOS beta build, then you will surely receive the OTA update. As the software is currently in beta mode, the Android 10 stable version will be available by October this year. You can check the update by going to settings> system > system updates. The software OTA update brings some of the system improvements and features as well. We have mentioned the full changelog below:
OnePlus 7 Pro Android 10 update: Changelog
- Upgraded to Android 10
- New UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization feature in the Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Full-Screen Gestures
- Added inward swipes from the left or right edge of the screen to go back
- Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Game Space
- New Gaming Space feature now add all your favourite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
- Smart Display
- Supported intelligent info based on specific times, locations, and events for Ambient Display. Go to Settings > Display > Ambient Display > Smart Display
- Now block by keywords for Message (Messages > Spam > Settings > Blocking Settings)
There a couple of known bugs available in this beta update for now. Hopefully, the bugs will be fixed soon.
- Application compatibility issues
- Low probability of system lag and stability issues
- Build GM21AA: Model GM1911 and GM1917 (India & US Unlocked)
- Build GM21BA: Model GM1913 (Europe)
- Android Pie rollback build – Downgrade from Open Beta 1 | Android 10 to Android 9 Pie: Model GM1911/GM1917/GM1913 [Wipe Full Device Data]
If you don’t receive the OTA update yet, you may wait for a few days more to get the update notification.