Download OnePlus 7 Pro USB Drivers and ADB Fastboot Tool (Windows and Mac): OnePlus has finally launched its new flagship smartphone which is the successor to the hugely popular OnePlus 6T earlier. The OnePlus 7 Pro is different in terms of design. This is the first Oneplus device to come with a full body display and a pop-up camera. It also has a 90Hz 1440 x 3120 pixels AMOLED display making it the first device to have this feature
The OnePlus 7 Pro Edition was recently launched. It sports a 6.67-inches, 1440 x 3120 pixels, 90Hz, AMOLED display. The OnePlus 7 Edition has the most powerful CPU currently available in the market. It is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor coupled with 6/18/12 GB of RAM.
The device comes with 128 GB/ 256 GB of internal storage. It carries a triple rear camera set up on the rear which is the first time for a OnePlus device. It sports a 48MP+16 MP +8 MP triple rear camera set up and a 16-megapixel front camera. The OnePlus 7 comes with Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. OnePlus has finally removed the headphone jack from its flagship device. It houses a 4000 mAh battery.
Download OnePlus 7 Pro USB Drivers (USB Drivers For OnePlus 7 Pro)
Download ADB Fastboot Tool For OnePlus 7 Pro
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/download-latest-adb-and-fastboot-sdk-platform-tools/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#d3057a” color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Download Latest ADB and Fastboot SDK Platform-Tools (2018)[/su_button]
How To Install OnePlus 7 Pro USB Drivers On Windows 7/8/10
Step 1.Download the latest USB drivers from the download section above for One Plus 5 (Universal OnePlus USB Drivers)
Step 2.Once the Zip file is downloaded, unzip that (extract) using 7zip or WinRAR app.
Step 3.Now Go to the unzipped folder, there will be a .exe file and run that file (it will run as administrator)
Step 4.The Installation will start. Choose your Language
Step 5. Click on “Install“, when the USB Drivers Setup Wizard pops up.
Step 6. Then it will pop up an unknown publisher warning screen, Click On “Yes“.This will start the installation process.
Step 7.Once the USB Drivers are installed on your PC/Laptop, connect your phone to the computer and your OnePlus 7 Pro should be detected by your computer. Done!!!
Download and OnePlus 7 Pro USB Drivers for MAC
- First Download OnePlus 7 Pro USB drivers for Mac and save the zip file on your desktop.
- Now just unzip the zip file. Once unzipped, you will see three different files.
- In order to install OnePlus 7 Pro USB drivers on Mac, just run the AndroidFileTransfer(OSX).dmg file on your desktop.
- Just like any other app installation, drag the “Android File Transfer.app” to the applications folder to start the installation process.
- Once the USB drivers are installed on your MAC. Connect your OnePlus 7 Pro device to the system with the USB type C cable.
- If you have done all the steps correctly, Android File Transfer app should automatically launch on your MAC and you will see all the folder of your OnePlus 7 Pro in the app.
This is it! This is how you can install USB drivers of OnePlus 7 Pro On Mac and Windows.