OnePlus has started rolling out another stable update to OnePlus 8 series. Both the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro are now getting Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206 stable update in the European and Indian region.
The last update was released a few weeks ago and that update fixed loads of bugs but there were some issues which some users were facing but the latest OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 update promises to fix all those bugs.
The latest update optimizes the background process management mechanism to improve battery life. Other notable tweaks include a fix for canvas display mode, connection stability, and improves the overall stability of the device. Along with all the optimization the update carries some new features as well which you can read in the changelog below.
The OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro is currently rolling out in India. As usual, the OTA update is rolling out in batches, so you may need to wait for few days to get the update. You can also check for the update manually by going to Settings -> System -> System updates. The company will soon start to roll out this update to other regions also.
OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update Details
#OnePlus 8 Pro
- Newly added keyboard height adjustment where you can raise or hide the bottom shortcut bar for a better input experience (Go to Settings-System-Language & input-Keyboard height adjustment)
- Fixed the issue of a small probability that the alarm clock starts abnormally
- Fixed the failure to enable auto rotate feature
- Fixed a small probability issue that photos don’t display in the Gallery
- Fixed the small probability issue that no pop-up window shows up when connecting Bluetooth headset
- Fixed the issue that the WiFi connection failed in a specific situation
- OnePlus Store (IN only)
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)