OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4 update to OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro. The update brings November 2020 security patch which is missing on most of the flagship smartphones. Additionally, Open Beta 4 update fixes some of the known bugs and brings system optimizations.
The bug fixing includes occasional failure of NFC, dropping of gaming frame rate, lagging issue in MX player, and the issue where play store could not install the app. Optimization of several features brings in-call stability, a bit more efficient power consumption, improves alarm clock UI, and the user experience when using split-screen.
OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4 update changelog:
- Optimize the stability of the call
- Optimized system power consumption
- Optimized some UI display with Alarms
- Optimized the user experience with a split-screen of apps
- Fixed the issue that gaming frame rate decreased when pulling down the status bar
- Fixed the issue that NFC cannot be turned on in a small probability
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Fixed the lagging issue with MX player
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Fixed the low probability automatic disconnection issue with Wi-Fi
OnePlus 8 Pro
- Global: OTA
The Open Beta 4 update for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro is rolling out to those users who have already enrolled for the beta program. It’s worth mentioning that the beta update may contain bugs. So, it is advisable not to install any beta update on your primary smartphone.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.