OnePlus 8T launched last year as the company’s first smartphone with Android-11 based ColorOS 11 at the top. The device is now receiving a new update that brings March 2021 security patch and fixes to several issues.
The latest update for OnePlus 8T is rolling out with software version OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for the Global and Indian market. For North American users, it is rolling out with version OxygenOS 18.104.22.168.
The update brings a couple of fixes including customized font changing issue, Splash screen failure issue, expanded screenshot issue, recording quality issue in the Recorder app, alarm clock scheduled ring issue, and fixes the lagging issue when playing 4K CINE 60FPS video. Check out the update log for a detailed look at the changes.
OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199 Changelog:
- Optimized the position of the EMERGENCY icon in the lock screen
- Improved the navigation gestures sensitivity during charging
- Fixed the failure issue after changing the customized font
- Fixed the issue that the Splash Screen Information Service may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue that the language in Provision does not follow the system language
- Fixed the small probability issue that the expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue with the Recorder that the recording quality may not meet the expected result
- Fixed the issue that reusing the wrong fingerprint long press to unlock will cause a flash screen
- Fixed the small probability issue that double-tapping is abnormally triggered when typing
- Fixed the failure issue when waking the voice assistance in lock screen by swiping the icon
- Fixed the issue in which home screen time is displayed abnormally when the system language is Arabic
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.03
- Fixed the lagging issue when playing videos recorded by 4K CINE 60FPS
- Fixed the issue that the alarm clock may not ring as scheduled on workdays