Finally, the OnePlus 8T is now receiving its first OxygenOS 11 Open Beta update. The smartphone was launched last year as the company’s first phone with Android 11. The first OxygenOS 11 beta update for the OnePlus 8T brings a couple of optimizations and bumps the Android security patch level to February 2021.
In addition to a new security patch, key changes in the device include improved status bar UI, frame rate optimizations, better gaming experience, optimized community homepage with more noticeable icons, optimizes select weather animations, and layout optimizations of the cloud service in the Gallery.
Users who are interested to try the latest beta build can download the full package using the link given below. It’s important to note that beta builds may contain bugs. So, we recommend you to test the beta builds not on your primary device.
Updating your smartphone with the Open Beta builds does not wipe your data. However, rolling back to the stable version will wipe all of your data. So, make sure you have a backup before rolling back.
OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1 key changes:
- Optimized the UI display of the status bar
- Optimized the stability of the frame rate and improve its experience while playing games
- Optimized the Community homepage with more noticeable notification
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.02
- Optimized the animations of sunny and cloudy days for a clearer dynamic display
- Optimized the layout of the cloud service in the Gallery for a better operation experience
OnePlus 8T (India) – Open Beta 1 – Download Link
OnePlus 8T (Global) – Open Beta 1 – Download Link
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.