OnePlus has rolled out the stable Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update for its Nord 2T device in India. This follows the recent stable update for the Nord series devices, which also received the Android 13 update.
The stable update addresses any bugs present in the beta version, providing users with a smoother and more polished experience. In addition to bug fixes, the update also brings new features and dozens of innovations to enhance the user’s experience.
The update has a build number of CPH2401_11.C.23. It is available for immediate download and installation for OnePlus Nord 2T users in India. Users are encouraged to update their devices as soon as possible to take advantage of the latest features and improvements offered by Android 13 and OxygenOS 13.
📱 Changelog for OxygenOS 13 Update on OnePlus Nord 2T
🌟 Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
🔌 Seamless interconnection
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
🔐 Security & Privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
🏃♂️ Health & Digital Wellbeing
- Adds distance-from-phone, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders in Kid Space.
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
🚀 Performance Optimization
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
🎮 Gaming Experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
- Integrates the December 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
Many OnePlus Nord 2T users have started receiving the stable Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 update, which comes with a variety of new and exciting features. The update is being rolled out via OTA, with a limited number of users receiving it initially. A wider release is expected to happen in the coming days. Users can manually check for the update by going to their device’s Settings -> System -> System Updates.
Please share your opinion on the device and update in the comment section down below.