OnePlus Nord starts receiving OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update that brings May 2021 security patch and a bunch of fixes. Recently, the smartphone received OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 with March 2021 security patch and several fixes. The latest update is also similar to the last one as it also fixes a bunch of issues.
It seems that OnePlus is struggling to release a bug-free software update. The OxygenOS 11 for OnePlus Nord also came with critical bugs such as app crashing issues. Due to this, the company paused the rollout and released a fix for the issues in the form of OxygenOS 126.96.36.199. After this, OnePlus released OxygenOS 188.8.131.52. That too brought fixes for several bugs and the latest one is also of the same kind.
OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update
- Fixed the issue that the card coupon is not available as a widget
- Fixed the issue that missed calls are marked as call answered on another device in call logs
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the speed of Wi-Fi connection
- Fixed the abnormal preview display issue in Nightscape Tripod mode
- Fixed the issue that Camera becomes unresponsive when setting profile photo in Contact
- Fixed the frame drops issue with videos taken by Camera
- Fixed the occasional issue that Flash effect may fail in some scenarios
- Fixed the delay issue when switching to the front camera under Time-lapse mode
- File Manager
- Fixed abnormal display issue while copying files to OTG storage
As per the forum post, the OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for OnePlus Nord is rolling out in an incremental fashion, which means that it will initially reach a small number of users. And then, it will be released for remaining users. You can manually check for the latest update by navigating to Settings >> System >> System update >> Check for update. Before installing the update, make sure the device is at least 30% charge and has a minimum of 3GB free storage.