OnePlus is back again with a fresh new Open Beta update for OnePlus Nord. The Open Beta 4 was rolled out in early March with February 2021 security patch. The latest OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 5 for OnePlus Nord is also similar to the last one bringing several bug fixes but no new security patch this time.
The OnePlus Nord Open Beta 5 improves Wireless network detection, Wi-Fi speed, and fixes abnormal display issue while copying files to OTG, Abnormal preview in Nightscape Tripod mode, unresponsive camera issue when setting profile photo in Contact, frame drops issue with the videos taken by the Camera, and lastly, it fixes abnormal preview in 0.6x ultra-wide in 1080P 60FPS.
The OTA update is rolling out those OnePlus Nord users who have installed Open Beta 4. Keep in mind that, this is a beta update. So, it is prone to have bugs. The update should reach your OnePlus Nord with a pop-up notification or you can manually check for the latest build by navigating to Settings >> System >> Software updates and then tap on “Download & install“, if an update is available.
OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 5 update: Changelog
- Fixed general bugs
- Improved the ability of detecting wireless network
- Improved the speed of Wi-Fi connection
- File Manager
- Fixed abnormal display issue with the screen while copying files to OTG
- Fixed the issue that the preview may display abnormally in Nightscape Tripod mode
- Fixed the issue that the Camera becomes unresponsive when setting profile photo in Contact
- Fixed the frame drops issue with the videos taken by the Camera
- Fixed the issue that the preview abnormally display 0.6x ultra-wide in 1080P 60FPS
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.