Last month, OnePlus announced the Nord N10 5G as the company’s most affordable 5G smartphone. Unlike the original Nord which only released in some Asian countries and Europe, the Nord N10 5G will be made available in the UK, Europe, and North America too.
The Nord N10 5G has now cleared Thailand’s NBTC certification. So, it seems that the company may bring the device to Asian countries too. However, there is no official confirmation regarding the Asia debut. Talking about the price, the Nord N10 5G powered by Snapdragon 690 SoC launched for €349 (~Rs 30,200/$412).
OnePlus Nord N10 5G specifications
- 6.49-inch LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, and a 20:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G processor
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, MicroSD card slot
- 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP quad rear cameras
- 16MP front facing camera
- 4,300mAh battery, 30W fast charging support
- Rear mounted fingerprint scanner
- Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C port, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.