OnePlus is always actively looking to release new updates and the Chinese OEM has done it again. OnePlus has started pushing the latest software update for the OnePlus 9RT handsets and it comes in the form of the OxygenOS 11.3 A.08 update. It’s an incremental update and it comes with the updated security patch, many bug fixes, optimizations, and more. Further, the update will be bringing in the April 2022 Security Patch with optimizations for display effects in the power off window as well as the fluency of the sliding desktop.
The update will come to be around 600MB in size, which means you’ll need to connect your device to a high-speed Wi-Fi connection and have more than 60% battery backup to download and install the update seamlessly.
Download and install the new OxygenOS 11.3 A.08 update for OnePlus 9RT
Many OnePlus 9RT users have started receiving the new OxygenOS 11.3 A.08 update and it features several bug fixes and optimizations. As this update is being rolled out via OTA, the update will reach a handful of users and a much wider release is expected to happen in the coming days. Any OnePlus 9RT user can manually check for the update manually by simply heading to the device’s Settings -> System -> System Updates.
Changelog for the OxygenOS 11.3 A.08 update
- The update has optimized the fluency of the sliding desktop in some scenarios
- There is optimization for the display effect of the Power off pop-up window
- The issue that the Pocket mode wasn’t taking effect after blocking the sensor has been fixed
- Improved system stability
- The issue that the desktop being displayed abnormally after unlocking with a fingerprint has been fixed
- The update has also fixed the issue of the clock on the lock screen getting displayed abnormally in some situations
- Updated the security standard to April 2022 Security Patch