Here you will find Stock ROM / Firmware flash file of Oppo A15. Just like any other device, Oppo A15 comes on-board with software which runs the device known as stock ROM or firmware flash file. If you own an Oppo A15 (CPH2185 ) and for some reason looking for the Stock ROM file of the device, then we have got you covered here? The latest Stock ROM Version is now made available for download. The firmware is based on Android Os. The firmware is for Qualcomm powered variant of the device only. The Firmware file is large in size so make sure you are connected to a stable WiFi connection while downloading the firmware.
If you are new to the Android ecosystem then let me tell you, stock ROM as the name suggests is the stock or pre-installed firmware which comes with the device. The firmware is developed by the manufacturer for a specific device. So you can’t flash any Stock ROM on your Android device. Every device’s Stock ROM is different. They may be based on Google’s same Android source code but they are different.
There are reasons why users need to flash the Stock Firmware or ROM back on their device. With time users end up downloading hundreds and hundreds of apps which makes the device slow and if they user downloads any wrong app from play store or other unknown sources then the app may slow down the device. The common thing to do in that case is to remove those bad apps but sometimes this doesn’t work and the only thing which a user can do is flashing back the Stock Firmware and restore the device to factory settings.
Oppo A15 Specification
Oppo A15 comes with a 6.52-inch LCD with 1,600 x 720-pixel resolution. It is powered by helio P35 chipset coupled with 3GB RAM and 32 GB on-board storage which can be further expanded via micro-SD card slot.
The device sports a triple rear camera setup (13MP primary camera alongside a 2MP macro and 2MP depth modules). There is a 5MP front camera. It houses a 4,230mAh battery.
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%.
- Install the Oppo Mobile Drivers on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide – Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now, Enable the Developer option. Guide – How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a full backup on your device How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- Download and install the Android USB Driver on your PC.
You can either follow the QPST Tool method or QFIL Tool method in order to install the Stock ROM on your Oppo A15 device.NOTE:WE ARE THANKFUL TO THE UPLOADER FOR UPLOADING THE ROM FILES
Installation: Oppo A15 CPH2185 Firmware Flash File
- First, download the right firmware flash file from the download section above
- Now you can follow our dedicated guide below to flash the firmware on your device
We hope this guide will help you a lot. For any queries, you can comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.