Oppo A53 (CPH2127) is a very budget device from Oppo. It has become very famous in its price segment. There are many users who are using this device as their primary device.
The ISP PinOUT allows you to easily reset the factory ROM, bypass FRP lock, or restore user data on your phone using UFi Box. We’ll also show you how to put your phone in 9008 EDL Mode in this article.
ISP PinOUT, What is it?
In-system programming (ISP) or in-circuit serial programming (ICSP) for hardware with a cross-reference of pins or contacts is another way to program hardware. You may power or signal the logic board (motherboard) of an electronic device such as a mobile phone by shorting the pins together. On your gadget’s logic board, you’ll discover the IS Pinout connection. As a result, to discover the pinout, you’ll need to remove the handset’s back panel and match the image below.
How to Enter EDL Mode on Oppo A53 (CPH2127)
#1 Using ADB
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tool
- Extract it on your computer (Put is on the home screen as it will be easier to get)
- Connect your device to your PC
- Open the adb command and enter the command
.\adb reboot edl
#2: Using Fastboot
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tool and extract it in your PC (C:/ Drive)
- Boot your device into bootloader
- Open the command window on your PC on the same folder extracted (ADB and Fastboot Tool)
- now enter the command
.\fastboot oem edl
#3: By Hardware Test Points / Restore Your device
- Download the QDLoader driver 9008 drivers
- On your device, locate the EDL PinOUT/Test Point.
- To put it another way, you must short the points with a metal tweezer or a conductive metal wire to enter EDL mode.
- After that, connect your device to your PC using the supplied USB cable.
- To do so, hold down the “Power” button for a few seconds and then release it. Your phone will enter EDL mode as a result of this action. Now you can use the QFil or QPST Tool to flash the firmware and repair your device.
I hope this article helped you locate the Oppo A53 CPH2127 ISP Testpoints.