The OPPO CPH2135 has been spotted on Global Certification which confirms its marketing name as OPPO A53s. sadly, the GCF certification does not any reveal more details. Previously, the device was spotted on Geekbench, Bluetooth SIG, and FCC certifications.
According to the Geekbench listing, the OPPO A53s will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor. Further, the listing also confirms 4GB RAM and Android 10 OS out of the box. Not much details are revealed yet, but we hope to get more details soon. The OPPO A53s might be a toned-down version of the OPPO A53 which was launched last month in India.
OPPO A53 specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, and 20:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage
- Android 10,ColorOS 7.2 custom skin
- 13MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear camera, 16MP selfie camera
- Rear side fingerprint scanner
- 5,000mAh battery, 18W fast charging support
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.