The Oppo A59S comes equipped with a 5.5-inch HD display. The device is powered by MediaTek CPU which is an octa-core 1.5GHz processor. It comes with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory, and packs in a 2,980mAh battery. The Oppo A59s has a 13MP rear and a 16MP front camera. The device runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box
If you are looking for Oppo A59S Official Firmware (Flash File), then you are at the right place here with a detailed installation guide with download links. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Oppo A59S Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down.
This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but doesn’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about the device’s Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down. We will be using SP flash tool here to flash the firmware as the device is powered by MediaTek CPU.
Install Official Stock ROM On Oppo A59S (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
The uploaded firmware file name is Oppo_A59S_MT6750_EX_11_A.03_160928_China_5.1. The firmware is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop Os and around 1.2 GB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6750 powered variant of the device only.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Oppo A59S Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Oppo A59S
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Oppo A59S Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Oppo A59S
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.