Oppo has recently released the stable version of its newest UI for the Oppo Find X5 Series and it comes in the form of the ColorOS 13. The Android 13-based ColorOS 13 has started rolling out for users globally.
The ColorOS 13 public beta recruitment has opened up for devices like Oppo Find X3, Oppo Find X3 Pro, OnePlus 9, and OnePlus 9 Pro in China and the recruitment time is from September 15th to September 16th. All the applications will be reviewed within 5 working days after the reservation application. The new update will be pushed in batches after the review is completed.
If you’re using a phone from either Oppo or OnePlus and you wish to participate in the beta recruitment, then you’ll have to ensure that your device’s version has been upgraded to the original version. The version number can be easily viewed through Settings -> About Phone -> Version Information -> Version Number.
- Find X3 base version – C.35
- Find X3 Pro, Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition Basic Version – C.69
- Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition Basic Version – C.11
- OnePlus 9 5G base version – C.67
- OnePlus 9 Pro 5G base version – C.67
Issues with Oppo Find X3 Series
- Probabilistically running the QQ Speed game will freeze and restart Oppo Find X3
- Click Notification and Status Bar -> Desktop icon in the settings and it’ll flashback probabilistically in Oppo Find X3
- Probabilistic camera zoom freezes in Oppo Find X3
- Gaussian mode of the probabilistic background multitasking interface isn’t taking effect in Oppo Find X3 Pro
- The probabilistic night scene mode countdown display has been misplaced in Oppo Find X3 Pro
- Probabilistic lock screen accidental touch isn’t taking effect in Oppo Find X3 Pro
Issues with OnePlus 9 Series
- In high-temperature charging situations, the negative screen will show that the battery is fully charged but it won’t actually be fully charged
- Probabilistic lock screen accidental touch isn’t taking effect
- Gaussian mode of the probabilistic background multitasking interface isn’t taking effect
- Once the flashlight is turned on, the lock screen isn’t displaying a quick notification for turning the flashlight on and off