The Orange N75 Stock ROM/Firmware is now available for download. The uploaded firmware file name is Orange_N75_MT6580_V06_03142018_5.1.zip. The firmware is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop Os and around 534 MB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6580 powered variant of the device only.
All the manufacturers have their own modified version of Android for their devices. Stock ROM is the firmware which comes pre-installed on the device and that is specially developed for the device hence provides better stability and performance. But as stock firmware has very limited features users usually root and install third-party ROMs to get new features and performance boost. But sometimes in that process, users brick their devices.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Orange N75 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Orange N75
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Orange N75 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Orange N75
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.