[Current Status] OUKITEL Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: Oukitel Mix 2 has a similar design to very popular Xiaomi Mix 2 but it is much cheaper compared to the Xiaomi Mix 2.The Oukitel Mix 2 comes with a large 5.99″ display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels with 18:9 ratio.It runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. The device is powered by helium P25 octa-core processor coupled with 6GB of RAM.It houses a 40800 mAh battery which can give you up to 1.5 days of battery life with moderate use
The device has dual front and rear camera.On the rear side it has 21MP + 2MP primary cameras and on the 13MP camera for selfies.The device has Mali-G71 MP2 GPU.It comes with 64 GB with the option to expand the memory Up to 128 GB.It also sports facial recognition and fingerprint sensor.
OUKITEL is known for good software support.The development team at Oukitel has been releasing latest Android security updates to the newer smartphones in a regular basis. It has repeatedly released some mind-blowing devices with some of the best features that are available for mid-range devices. One of the biggest reasons for the huge success of OUKITEL is that it understands the requirements of the users and makes sure that they are fulfilled in their devices. Today, in this post, we will read about OUKITEL Mix 2 and the current status on the official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 update.
Check Out Our Latest Post: List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- 1 About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- 2 [FAQ] OUKITEL Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] OUKITEL Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will OUKITEL Mix 2 get the official Oreo update?
Answer: Yes, it will get the official Android Oreo 8.0 update. The hardware can easily support Android Oreo 8.0.The OUKITEL Mix 2 is one of the most important devices of OUKITEL so they must have started working on the official Android Oreo build.
Q) How Can I Download OUKITEL Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: As we mentioned earlier, OUKITEL Mix 2 will get the official update but as of now there is no Oreo update available for the device. When the update will release, it will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official OUKITEL Mix 2 Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: According to some of the sources, the Oreo 8.0 update will be available by September 2018.
[Note: The image used in this post is not owned by us. It is the property of its respective owner]