Now unofficial AOSP Nougat 7.0 available for AT&T LG G2 (D800). We are sharing step by step guide to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On AT&T LG G2. Follow the given steps to Update your AT&T Lg G2 to Android 7.0 Nougat Via AOSP ROM
AT&T LG G2 having model number D800 is the latest LG device to get the unofficial AOSP Nougat 7.0 ROM. There are unofficial Nougat ROMs available for LG G3 Google Nexus 5, Nexus 4and Oneplus One. This is great news for all LG G2 D800 users who want to experience the latest Android on their devices. Follow the given steps carefully to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On AT&T LG G2
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device. We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT AOSP ROM ON AT&T LG G2 (D800)
- First, download the Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM and Gapps For your AT&T LG G2 from the download section
- Now connect your LG G2 to the PC and transfer the ROM and Gapps to the internal memory of your device(remember the location)
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On AT&T LG G2 How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After Flashing theROM, now Flash the Gapps.Guide How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
- Done!!!Now reboot your device from TWRP recovery (TWRP Recovery main menu >> Reboot System)
- Your AT&T LG G2 should be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.