Stable Oxygen OS 10.3.3 update with April 2020 security patch for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T is now available for download and manual installation(OTA)
We all know that OnePlus is very consistent and active in terms of releasing the latest firmware update to its eligible devices. Both the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T devices are receiving the latest April 2020 Security patch update along with other bug fixes. The stable update is based on Android 10 and rolling out via OTA in batches. So, it’s expected that the Stable Oxygen OS 10.3.3 update for OnePlus 6 and 6T will take some time to arrive on all the units.
Now, talking about the Oxygen OS 10.3.3 stable update for the OnePlus 6/6T, it fixed the black screen randomly appearing while playing games issue. It also updated the GMS package to 2020.02 and improves the system stability with general bug fixes. If you’re interested in this update, you can check for the OTA update manually on your device via Settings – System – System Updates. Meanwhile, you can download the update via the Oxygen Updater app.
Changelog: Oxygen OS 10.3.3 OTA
- Fixed the issue with a black screen randomly appearing while playing games
- Updated GMS package to 2020.02
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Network updates
- Integrated VoLTE & VoWifi support for Telenor – Denmark
- Integrated VoWifi support for RJIO – India
- Cloud Sync updates [India only]
Updated the CloudService to Version 2.0
- Oxygen OS 10.3.3 for OnePlus 6: will be added soon
- Oxygen OS 10.3.3 for OnePlus 6T: will be added soon
We hope you’ve found this article useful. Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.