OnePlus company is always standing top on bringing new features and fixing the issues as early as possible, now Oneplus development team released Stable version of OxygenOs 4.1.7. This update includes New features like Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus, Updated network settings for select carriers, Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8, Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017, Modified WiFi no internet indication icon and General bug fixes. In this article, we will guide you how to install OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3/3T.
Previously, we have shared OxygenOs 4.1.6 Nougat 7.1.1 for OnePlus 3/3T and now oneplus has released another official update to fix some of the bugs available in the previous built. OnePlus has taken this OTA update game to another level. They are now very consistent in pushing out OTA updates for their flagship devices.
This update is rolled via OTA in selected regions only. You can manually check for the latest update, Go To Settings > About Phone > Software Update. It will take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. So if you want to update your device to latest OxygenOs then Download and Install OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3/3T.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3/3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- OxygenOS 4.1.7 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Mirror, Mega
- OxygenOS 4.1.7 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
STEPS TO INSTALL OXYGENOS 4.1.7 ON ONEPLUS 3/3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3/3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS 4.1.7Firmware for Oneplus 3/3T.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS 4.1.7 executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on android nougat.:)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram