Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 29 and 20 on OnePlus 3 and 3T: OnePlus is rolling out the new open beta update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T with new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes. The open beta update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T is based on Android Oreo which is rolling via OTA to users those who are using previous open beta version. The OnePlus 3 gets OxygenOS Open Beta 29and the OnePlus 3T gets build OxygenOS Open Beta 20.
Oneplus has released another official update to fix some of the bugs available in the previous built. OnePlus has taken this OTA update game to another level. This update includes New Notes OnePlus app, Quick clipboard, New weather widget, large files category and improved speed while deleting large files in file manager, the new system features like OTG toggle in Quick Settings, notification when 3rd party apps delete contacts. This update is also packed with Android December security patch and some General bug fixes and improvements.
If you want to taste the latest feature before others, then you should install this new open beta updates on OnePlus 3 and 3T. But mind that beta updates mean there may be some bugs and may not suitable for daily use. You can manually check for the update, Go To Settings > System Updates > Check for update. It will take few weeks to reach all corners of the world. So if you want to update your device to latest OxygenOs then Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 29 and 20 on OnePlus 3 and 3T.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3/3T Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 29 and 20 on OnePlus 3 and 3T
Steps to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 29 and 20 on OnePlus 3 and 3T
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 3/3T. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download Open Beta 29 and 20 for OnePlus 3 and 3T.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install Open Beta 29 and 20 on OnePlus 3 and 3T executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
And please remember to tell us about any bugs you may find using the bug report forums, found here. https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/
Hope you found this article helpful. let us know your feedback on Android Oreo.:)