A comprehensive guide to Factory Hard Reset Doogee BL5000: The DOOGEE BL5000 4G Phablet comes with Android 7.0 Nougat and it will be updated to Android 8.0 Oreo officially. It comes equipped with a large 5.5 inch FHD 1920 X 1080 Screen. It is powered by an MTK6750T Octa Core 1.5GHz processor which is coupled with 4GB RAM.
It comes with 64GB onboard storage. It sports 13.0MP Dual Rear Cameras. It houses a 5050mAh Battery. These specs make it one of the best phones in this price range
One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is a hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Doogee BL5000 user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Doogee BL5000
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Tap on Backup and Reset option.
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase Internal Storage’ and then Click Reset Phone
- A new window will appear, click Reset Phone Again and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, your device will be boot up. Done!!!
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data and Cache (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.