A comprehensive guide to Factory Hard Reset DOOGEE X70 (2018): The Doogee X70 (X70) smartphone released in 2018. It comes equipped with a 5.5 inches IPS display with 540 x 1132 px resolution. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580M chipset coupled with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage with microSD support up to 128 GB. The Doogee X70 runs on Android OS 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
The device houses a Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. It sports an 8MP rear camera with Dual-LED and AF Rear and 5 MP Front camer
One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is a hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any DOOGEE X70 (2018) user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset DOOGEE X70 (2018)
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Tap on Backup and Reset option.
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase Internal Storage’ and then Click Reset Phone
- A new window will appear, click Reset Phone Again and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, your device will be boot up. Done!!!
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data and Cache (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.