A comprehensive guide to Factory Hard Reset Elephone S3: The Elephone S3 is a mid-range device from the company. The Elephone S3 comes equipped with a 5.2″ (13.21 cm) display with a screen resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels). It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow mobile operating system. The device is powered by Octa core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A53 processor coupled with 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage with microSD support up to 128 GB.
It houses a 2100 mAh Li-Polymer Non-removable battery. The device sports a 13 MP rear camera Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor and a 5 MP Front facing camera. The device has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is a hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Elephone S3 user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Elephone S3
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Tap on Backup and Reset option.
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase Internal Storage’ and then Click Reset Phone
- A new window will appear, click Reset Phone Again and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, your device will be boot up. Done!!!
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data and Cache (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.