Here is a proper guide to help you to Install Stock ROM On Phonix Blaze [Official Firmware]. The Phonix Blaze is powered by a MediaTek CPU. It is a very mid-range CPU. The available stock firmware is for MediaTek MT6580. The firmware is large in size so we recommend having a stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SP Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware file version name is PHONiX_Blaze_Android_5.1_V02 – full_w818_648_ax_bp_s007_phonix-user 5.1 LMY47I. The Firmware is based on Google’s Android 5.1 Lollipop Mobile OS.
Android is an open-source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
There are many reasons why a user wants to install the stock firmware. The main reason is to fix a bricked device. Sometimes users brick their devices in the process of rooting and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
Phonix Blaze Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Phonix Blaze
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Phonix Blaze ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Phonix Blaze
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Phonix Blaze
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Phonix Blaze
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- [Download] List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Phonix Blaze Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Phonix Blaze
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#4d45a8″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool[/su_button]
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.