Here we are with a guide to safely Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (Android Q ROM) || codename: vince: Now there is an unofficial but a functional PixelExperience Android 10 ROM available for the device. So if you are a Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus users and want to experience the latest Android 10 on your device, then you can update it to Android 10 Q.
Now, the Android 10 Q version can be installed on the smartphone via the Pixel Experience ROM which is a custom ROM that is very close to stock and it is based on AOSP. Talking about the Android 10 Q update for Android, this version has been released by Google and the final stable update has been rolled out by Google to the Pixel devices as well as some newer project treble supported devices.
We are thankful to 4PERTURE, Senior Member over Xda for developing and sharing the Android 10 Q-based Pixel Experience ROM For Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus. According to the developer, the ROM is very stable and can be used as a daily driver. Now follow the guide to Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (Android 9.0). If you want more information about the ROM, then visit the official Xda thread here
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On your Moto
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Download Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM (Official Site)
- Download Official GApps For Pixel Experience Android 10 ROMs
Steps To Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link and extract them
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery
- Take a nandroid backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP and wipe cache, data, and system before flashing the ROM
- In order to Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. (Don’t select the internal storage)
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP again and install the ROM which is just a system image.
- Go to Install -> Install Zip -> select the ROM Zip file
- Next flash the Gapps file like custom ROMs
- Mount everything again for last time and Install PixelExperience Additional Stuff ZIP (Below links)
> PixelExperience Additional Stuff: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eva…ew?usp=sharing (made for October build. Don’t guarantee It to work on newer builds/or It will but will some issues. Therefore this ZIP also disables the Updater, however, you can manually install any October builds you want, for November and December If there are any changes I’ll post new zip here each time, alternatively you can delete the build.prop changes yourself).
> Magisk Canary: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SVk…ew?usp=sharing (recommended build).
> Strix Kernel: https://sourceforge.net/projects/str…l/files/vince/ (a Recommended version is 2.7, newer try at your own risk).
- Last but not least, flash Magisk (optional) if you want to root (not recommended as all devices have different methods)
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Pixel Experience ROM Based on Android 10 Q. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.