Here we are with a guide to safely Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (Android Q ROM) || codename: lavender: We have great news for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 users. Now there is an unofficial but a functional PixelExperience Android 10 ROM available for the device. So if you are a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 users and want to experience the latest Android 10 on your device, then you can update it to Android 10 Q.
Now, the Android 10 Q version can be installed on the smartphone via the Pixel Experience ROM which is a custom ROM that is very close to stock and it is based on AOSP. Talking about the Android 10 Q update for Android, this version has been released by Google and the final stable update has been rolled out by Google to the Pixel devices as well as some newer project treble supported devices.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro is a successor of Redmi Note 6 Pro. The Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11nm) 2.2GHz processor and it comes with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Redmi Note 7 Pro packs a 48-megapixel (f/1.8, 1.6-micron) primary camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera on the backside. There is a 13-megapixel front camera with HDR support.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro runs Android 9.0 (Pie) at the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI 10. The device houses by a 4000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery. The device comes with Quick Charge 4. It has Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.0, Type-C 1.0. The fingerprint scanner is rear-mounted and it is very fast.
We are thankful to Namaless, Senior Member over Xda for developing and sharing the Android 10 Q-based Pixel Experience ROM For Xiaomi Redmi Note 7. According to the developer, the ROM is very stable and can be used as a daily driver. Now follow the guide to Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (Android 9.0). If you want more information about the ROM, then visit the official Xda thread here
- Video Playback
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On your Moto
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Download Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM (Official Site)
Note: You don’t have to install/flash Gapps as they are pre-included in the ROM.
Steps To Install Pixel Experience Android 10 On Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 | Android Q Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link and extract them
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery
- Take a nandroid backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP and wipe cache, data, and system before flashing the ROM
- In order to Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. (Don’t select the internal storage)
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP again and install the ROM which is just a system image.
- Go to Install -> Install Zip -> select the ROM Zip file
- Last but not least, flash Magisk (optional) if you want to root (not recommended as all devices have different methods)
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Pixel Experience ROM based on Android 10 Q. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.