Poco F1 has been getting regular updates from the company as it has a huge user base. Now the device has been updated to MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM. The update brings the April 2020 security patch and software version 18.104.22.168.QEJMIXM to the device.
The update is currently being released globally in a phase-wise manner. Like all other updates, the company is seeding it via OTA. The update will slowly make its way to all the Poco F1 handsets. This update focuses on system security enhancement.
Manual Update Guide
You can manually check the software update on your device whether it’s available on your device or not. Head over to the device Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be rolled out globally in an incremental manner and it should take some time to appear on all the units. If in case, you’re not receiving the firmware OTA update, you can manually download & install the firmware update from the link below.
Changelog: MIUI 22.214.171.124
- Updated Android Security Patch to April 2020. Increased system security
- Take a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
- You will require a PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 QEJRUXM:
Guide to Install Poco F1 MIUI 188.8.131.52.QEJMIXM Global Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device.
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide):
If you don’t want to flash the firmware manually, then wait for a few days. The update may take some weeks to be made available all across the globe.
Screenshot Credit: Helldestined