Follow the detailed guide to Install Lineage OS 17 On Poco F1 | Android 10 (beryllium). This is an early unofficial Lineage OS 17 For Poco F1 based on Android 10. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 17 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are a Poco F1 user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 17 On Poco F1. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member DeHuMaNiZeD for the ROM.
Poco Phone F1 or Poco F1 is one of the most popular devices of last year. The device was best seller in its segment in India. Xiaomi has been doing a great job updating the device to the latest firmware, but if you are not a fan of Xiaomi’s UI and want something fresh and Vanilla Android type, then Lineage OS 17 is the way to go with.
Below we have mentioned what features of the ROM are working and which are not. If you are interested to experience the latest Android 10 on your Poco F1, you can flash the ROM. But make sure to read the steps and bugs list before flashing.
What’s working :
-RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
-live display not working
- For more details check the Xda development page here.
Lineage OS 17 Features | Android 10 Features
Now let’s talk about Lineage OS 17 features and the release date. The official release date of Lineage OS 17.0 is unknown. But the ROM will have all the Android 10 features as it will be based on Android 10 (Q) source code. It will have a totally new UI like Android 10 and the most hyped feature of Android 10 system-wide force dark theme will also be available on the ROM
- A system-wide dark mode
- Smart Reply for all messaging apps.
- New easy sharing menu.
- Quicker access to settings.
- A standard depth format.
- Overhauled permissions.
- Wi-Fi sharing via QR codes
- Focus Mode
As Lineage OS 17 is based On Android 10’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17 On Poco F1.
How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 17 On Poco F1 | Android 10
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process,
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.