The Xiaomi Poco X2 users have reportedly been getting the MIUI 11 June 2020 security patch. The update brings the version number 220.127.116.11.QGHINXM. You can even download the Poco X2 MIUI 18.104.22.168.QGHINXM update from our download section and manually flash it.
The update is currently being released via OTA (Over-the-air). The update will slowly make its way to every corner of the globe as it is a phased rollout. This update focuses on system security enhancement.
You can manually check the software update on your device whether it’s available on your device or not. Head over to the device Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be rolled out globally in an incremental manner and it should take some time to appear on all the units. If in case, you’re not receiving the firmware OTA update, you can manually download & install the firmware update from the link below.
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2020
- Increased system security
- Take a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
- You will require a PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124.QGHINXM:
- Poco X2 MIUI 126.96.36.199.zip Stable – Full Stock Recovery ROM
Guide to Install Poco X2 MIUI 188.8.131.52.QGHINXM ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device.
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide):
If you don’t want to flash the firmware manually, then wait for a few days. The update may take some weeks to be made available all across the globe.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.