Poco has just released it’s 2nd device after almost 1.5 years, the Poco X2. The Poco X2 is a rebranded Xiaomi K30 which was released in China last year. So if you are a Poco X2 user and looking for Stock Firmware (stock ROM) of the device, then we have landed on the right page. You can download the firmware files from the download section below. We also have given the installation guide which will help users to manually install the firmware
About Poco X2
The Poco X2 comes equipped with a large 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS LCD punch hole Display with a whooping 120hz screen refresh rate. The device lacks an AMOLED panel which many users are expecting. It also has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the front and rear of the smartphone. The Poco X2 is a mid-range device which is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset which pairs Adreno 618. The device comes with second-generation Game Turbo mode to enhance the gaming performance of the smartphone.
There are multiple variants of the device available. You can choose between 6GB and 8GB RAM and 64, 128 and 256GB ROM variant. The Poco X2 sports a quad rear camera setup which is consists of a 64MP Sony IMX 686 primary sensor, an 8MP ultra wide-angle sensor, a 2MP macro sensor and another 2MP depth sensor. The device has a dual front camera setup.
The Poco X2 houses a humongous 4,500 mAh battery with 27W fast charging support. The Poco X2 runs on MIUI 11 on top of Android 10 out of the box. The Poco X2 has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The device also has all the sensors and connectivity options.
Install Official Stock ROM On Poco X2 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Stock ROM and What are its benefit
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Poco X2 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Poco X2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Poco X2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Poco X2
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a backup of your device’s data
Poco X2 Stock Firmware:
|Build Number||Patch Level||Download Link|
|V184.108.40.206.QGHINXM (First Update)||1st January 2020||Download|
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
Note: Please visit the MIUI forums for more details about the update of Poco X2
Hope you are clear with the installation guide. If you have any queries please leave a comment below.