Here we will be sharing Poco X2 latest USB drivers, ADB & Fastboot tools along with the Mi flash Tool. All these tools are very important and if you own the Poco X2, yous should download these 3 tools on your PC.
In case you do not have any idea regarding USB Drivers, they are extremely important for carrying out the major functions on the Android smartphones such as rooting, upgrading ROM, downgrading ROM, installing custom ROM, or any other task which needs the user to connect their device to a PC/laptop using a USB Cable.
After 1.5 years of releasing its first device, Poco released it’s second smartphone Poco X2 globally. Many were expecting this to be a flagship but it turned out to be a rebranded variant of Redmi K30, but the price is very aggressive which will grab many eyeballs. As it is a Poco device, there will be great support from the third-party developers.
Download Poco X2 USB Drivers
Download Poco X2 ADB and fastboot tools
Download Poco X2 Mi Flash Tool
Steps to install USB Drivers for Poco X2 on PC
- First of all, download the USB Drivers package for Poco X2 by going to the link mentioned above and save it in a location where it is easy to find.
- Now, locate the file, and right-click on the Poco X2 USB Drivers.
- Select ‘Extract Here’ first to extract the content from the zip file.
- Now, open the folder and click the USB Drivers option.
- The pop-up window will appear asking for ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Select ‘yes’.
- Click on next.
- Now, select the language and click next.
- Select the destination where the USB Drivers will be installed, and then begin the installation.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Done!!! USB drivers have been installed on your PC
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave those on the comment section down below.