Xiaomi’s sub-brand POCO recently launched the POCO X3 NFC globally through a virtual event. Now, the company is gearing up to bring the device to India. previously, the Indian variant of POCO X3 bearing model number M2007J20CI was spotted on TUV Rheinland certification and Geekbench with key specs like Snapdragon 732G, and 8GB RAM. Now, the device clears BIS certification which hints for imminent launch.
Not only POCO X3, but the Xiaomi MI 10T Pro (M2007J3SI) has also been spotted on the Bureau of Indian Standards(BIS). This indicates that Xiaomi might launch the Mi 10T Pro in India too.
Recently, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro briefly appeared on Amazon Spain. As per the listing, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro price starts from €640 (approx Rs 55,700) for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage. There is also a 256GB storage variant, which is priced at €665 – €675 (approx Rs. 57,900 to Rs. 58,800).
POCO X3 specifications (Global version)
- 6.67-inch LCD display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and 120Hz refresh rate
- 2.3GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor
- 6GB + 64GB, 6GB + 128GB, 8GB RAM (Indian variant)
- 64-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel quad rear camera, and a 20-megapixel selfie camera
- 5,160mAh battery with 33W fast charging, 0 to 100% in 65 minutes
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Other features: Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, IR sensor, GPS, Wi-Fi
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro specifications (Rumored)
- 6.67-inch FullHD+ LCD display with 144Hz high refresh rate
- Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, 8GB RAM + 256GB storage
- 108-megapixel + 20-megapixel + 12-megapixel triple rear cameras, and a 20-megapixel selfie shooter
- 5,000mAh battery with fast charging support
- MIUI 12 skin based on Android 11
The company has not announced the launch date for any of these two smartphones. However, the POCO X3 is rumored to launch in India on October 22.