Realme has started updating its Realme 3 and Realme 3i with July 2020 security patch. The update is rolling out with version C.14 to the devices. Just exactly a month ago, both the devices were updated to June security patch.
The latest update will bump the version number to C.14 from C.13. The latest airborne update brings software version number RMX1825EX_11_C.14 for Realme 3 and RMX1827EX_11_C.14 for Realme 3i respectively. The update is based on Android 9 Pie (ColorOS 6).
This is a major bug fix update which addresses loads of bug. Along with that, it also improves the performance and stability of the device. The total update size is around 350MB. Check the changelog below.
Manual OTA Update Guide
Realme always pushes OTA updates in batches and the OTA update notification can be found from the device Settings – Software update. If the update is not showing up on your device, then just wait as it may take up to a few days for the update to be available all the handsets.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
- Updated Android security patch: July 2020.
- Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
- Fixed the probabilistic fingerprint unlock failure issue while screen-off
- Fixed the assistive ball fail to retract issue after clicking the menu
- Fixed the probabilistic crash issue when press and hold in the smart sidebar
- Fixed the game assistant failure issue
Manual Installation Guide – Realme 3 and Realme 3i (RMX1825EX_11_C.14 and RMX1827EX_11_C.14)
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section [/su_highlight]
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.