Realme has started rolling out July 2020 security patch to three more devices. These devices are Realme 5, Realme 5s and Realme 5i. All three devices are being updated to version C.53. FYI, these three devices have already been updated to June security last month.
The latest airborne update brings software version number RMX1911EX_11_C.53 for Realme 5 and RMX1925EX_11_C.53 for Realme 5s, and RMX2030EX_11_C.53 for Realme 5i respectively.
This is a major bug fix update which addresses loads of bug. Along with that, it also improves the performance and stability of the device. There are some new features which are being added to the new build. Check the changelog below.
Manual OTA Update Guide
Realme always pushes OTA updates in batches and the OTA update notification can be found from the device Settings – Software update. If the update is not showing up on your device, then just wait as it may take up to a few days for the update to be available all the handsets.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
● Android Security Patch: July 2020
● Added rotate the guide bars with screen switch in navigation button
● Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
● Optimized the battery icon display while charging
● Fixed the status bar not displaying Wi-Fi icon issue in special situations
● Optimized the power consumption of third-party apps
● Fixed the black screen issue when switching to PUBG from the recent interface
● Optimized the shooting quality in night mode
● Fixed the photo greenish issue when shooting with flash on in special situations
Manual Installation Guide – Realme 5, 5s and 5i (RMX1911EX_11_C.53, RMX1925EX_11_C.53 and RMX2030EX_11_C.53)
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section [/su_highlight]
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.