Realme 6 Pro is a new offering from Realme. The device offers great specs and features in a very attracting price tag. Due to all these great features and a very aggressive price tag, the device has become one of the best selling devices of the year. Many users have been using the device as their main phone and many are planning to buy this.
In this article, we will be sharing a very important guide which may come helpful in some situations like soft bricked, hard bricked and boot loop. So if you own Realme 6 Pro, then follow this simple guide to know how to download and install Stock ROM (Firmware) on Realme 6 Pro RMX2061.
As the device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, we will have to use the QPST Tool or QFIL Tool to flash the Stock Firmware Flash File On Realme 6 Pro.
Download Realme 6 Pro Official Firmware (Stock ROM)
For Global & Indian Models
- Realme UI 1.0: RMX2061_11.A.17
- Download Link: RMX2061_11_OTA_0170_all_ft3YJz8yuhRK.ozip (3.36GB)
For European Models
- Realme UI 1.0: RMX2061EU_11.A.16
- Download Link: RMX2061EU_11_OTA_0160_all_JZWS1QCvZakz.ozip (3.2 GB)
What Is Realme 6 Pro Stock ROM/Firmware and What are its benefits?
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of The Stock Flash File
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Realme 6 Pro RMX2061
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Realme 6 Pro RMX2061
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Realme 6 Pro RMX2061
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%.
- Download the QPST Tool.
- Install the Swipe Mobile Drivers on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide – Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now, Enable the Developer option. Guide – How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a full backup on your device How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Realme 6 Pro RMX2061 (Firmware Flash File)
You can either follow the QPST Tool method or QFIL Tool method in order to install the Stock ROM on your Realme 6 Pro RMX2061 device.
Method -1: Using QPST Tool
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section and download the QPST File.
After downloading, you will find two files Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder then Install the QPST.exe on your windows
- Once it is installed, go to the Installed Location on the Main Drive (C)
- Open the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- After that Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program bootloaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (make sure you have extracted the ROM Zip file)
- Click On Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- After all this click download, wait for the download to finish (it will find a new driver, install that)
- Now, wait for the process to finish. Once it is done, remove your device from PC and you have installed Stock ROM on Realme 6 Pro RMX2061.
Method -2: Using QFIL Tool
Step 1: Make sure that your PC has Qualcomm USB drivers installed on it. (If not download and install them, check pre-requirement section)
Step 2: Download
Step 3: Now go to the extracted folder and Open QFIL.exe.
Step 4: Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
Step 5: Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
Step 6: After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
Step 7: Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
Step 8: Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
Step 8: Once, you have added the firmware file, the QFIL tool will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
Step 9: Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
Step 10: Like all other devices and tools, this flashing Process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
We hope this guide will help you a lot. For any queries, you can comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.