Realme has started the Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) early beta program for the Realme 7 Pro model. Now, the successful Realme 7 Pro beta testers or applicants are receiving the Realme UI 2.0 Beta 4 (Android 11) update officially.
So, Realme 7 Pro is receiving the Realme UI 2.0 update over Android 10 that bumps up a new software version RMX2170_11_C.14 respectively. The update file size is around 445 MB.
As the update is currently available for beta testers only, the stable Realme UI 1.0 users need to wait for a while until the beta program ended successfully. Meanwhile, all the interested beta applicants should know that the beta build always comes with bugs and stability issues. So, if in case, you can’t deal with bugs or unstable firmware, stay on the current firmware.
The update will be rolled out via OTA (Over the Air) to the Realme 7 Pro. You can check the update status manually by heading to Settings -> Software update.
It’s expected that the stable Android 11 update for the Realme 7 Pro will arrive sometime in February/ March 2021. So, have some patience until the stable version releases.
Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Beta 4 Changelog
- Added Starry mode
- Fixed the issue that the video cannot be saved after the video is successfully shot in Ultra Night
- Fixed the issue of line display problem in the imaged picture when taking pictures in 64M mode
- Fixed the issue of Night Scene Pro, when adjusting the S value to a large value, the home button exits during the shooting process, and the preview freezes and crashes when entering the camera again
- Fixed the camera 4K30 frame, switch video encoding, shoot video, check the thumbnail and return to the camera, the camera crashes
- Fixed the issue that VoLTE shuts down after the headset is plugged in after selecting the “TTY full” menu in the accessibility features of the call settings
- Optimized the display logic of backlight brightness after some apps are started
- Fixed the issue of probabilistic failure of vibration feedback during keyboard input
- Fixed the issue that when a locked SIM card is inserted, the password input interface pops up, and the desktop can be seen transparently
- Fixed the App lock page, click back, the page flashes back
- Fixed the issue that the time is not displayed in the status bar when sliding up the lock screen interface and switching to the password interface
- Fixed the issue of extra characters displayed in the notification panel traffic usage
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.