Realme 7 Pro is now receiving Realme UI 2.0 Beta 8 update that brings fixes to the cameras, calling issue, system stability, and system settings. The smartphone was launched back in September 2020 and the users are still waiting for stable Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11.
The Realme UI 2.0 Beta 8 update for Realme 7 Pro is rolling out in India with firmware version RMX2170_11_C.19. It weighs about 800MB in size. The Beta 8 update will only reach those users who have signed up for the beta testing and have installed the Beta 7 update.
The latest beta update for Realme 7 Pro fixes the automatic closing issue while recording video in 1080P 60fps, flashlight effect failure issue while shooting photos with rear cameras, and optimizes the image quality & performance. It also fixes the call recording failure issue, screen flicker issue, hotspot related issue, and improves device stability for a better user experience.
Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Beta 8 update changelog:
- Fixed some known issue and improved system stability
- Optimized the image quality and performance
- Fixed the probabilistic camera automatic closing issue while recording video in 1080P 60fps
- Fixed the thumbnails flashlight effect failure issue while shooting photos with the flashlight on in the rear camera
- Fixed the probabilistic recording failure issue in calling
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue while pressing the back button from the permission pop-up of customizing icon style to Personalizations interface
- Fixed the issue that opening a personal hotspot and turn on the personal hotspot notification result in continuously pushing notification while the personal hotspot was connected
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.