The update brings a new feature called realme Link to the device. The APP is used for finding and controlling Realme IoT based products. Apart from this addon feature, the update improves the stability and performance of the device.
The latest airborne update brings software version number RMX1805EX_11.A.69 to the devices. The update is based on Android 9 Pie (ColorOS 6). This is a major bug fix update which addresses loads of bug. Along with that, it also improves the performance and stability of the device. Check the changelog below.
Manual OTA Update Guide
Realme always pushes OTA updates in batches and the OTA update notification can be found from the device Settings – Software update. If the update is not showing up on your device, then just wait as it may take up to a few days for the update to be available all the handsets.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
- Updated Android security patch: July 2020.
- Added realme Link
- Fix some identified errors and improve system stability
For more content and discussion, please log in: https://c.realme.com/
Manual Installation Guide – Realme C1 and Realme 2 RMX1805EX_11.A.69
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section [/su_highlight]
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.